Below are her top 12 dating Do’s and Don’s to make sure you get your man – and keep him
1) Make a top 10 non-negotiable list of the things you want in your man. Put them in priority sequence using four categories: spiritual, physical, emotional and mental. You may only have two physical quirks like hair and height on the list, but not more. Chemistry is the only thing that is a given so it does not need to be added to the list. Keep this list in your wallet at all time. If a man does not have all 10 things on your list do not step off the curb to date him no matter how handsome or rich he is.
2) Make a plan of action. What are you doing every week to meet your mate? You should have at least one event, party or place, to go to meet quality eligible men each week. Location, location, location! Research where men of your type hang out�and go there alone.
3) Always date a pair and a spare. You must always date 3 men at a time. The first man is the front-runner on your list, the second one you are not sure about and the third one is the one who most likely will become a friend that you feel comfortable with. This enables you to fill up your time by being so busy that it takes your mind off the one you really want.
4) Marketing 101�package yourself in a se.xy way. Looks do matter! After all, would you date a man who you felt was physically unappealing? Well magnify that ten fold and now you are in the mind of the male prey. They want the cheerleader they got or did not get in high school. Do you have to be a model to magnify them to you? Hell no. But you must be in shape, grow your hair long – extensions for the short-haired go a long way – and less is more when it comes to make up.
5) Smile the five second flirt.When you see a man you like, smile for five seconds and hold the gaze, then look away. If he comes over to you he is into you. If he doesn’t, he is either not attracted to you, homose.xual or involved with another woman, in which case he was never meant to be yours to begin with. Practice on men you have no interest in to get your confidence up and do this once a day. If you do this at least seven times in one week – to men you really want – I promise you, you will have more men chasing you than Cleopatra.
6) Go out alone. Those who travel in packs do not attract. Do you ever wonder why guys don’t come over to you when you are with the girls? It is quite simple, if they do and your friends don’t like him or are jealous of you getting the attention, he has no chance of scoring a date with you. It is when you are alone, sweet, se.xy and available that a man has confidence in approaching you. Go out alone to your favorite male friendly restaurant/ bar at about 4:45 p.m. – Monday through Friday. Sit at the bar, order a drink and appetizer, bring a topical book, and I promise more men will approach you than ever before.
7) Let the man lead and all will be revealed. Let the man initiate the conversation, call you and set up the date. If you call a man for anything you are setting the precedent, and will end up doing most of the work throughout your courtship and thereafter.
8) Do not sleep with a man unless you are in an exclusive relationship where he has discussed exclusivity/monogamy with you in the sober light of day. Do not assume he is unless he soberly has verbalized it to you. If you do not stick to this, then any man can assume you do this with all the men you date and that you do not love yourself enough�.than why should he?
9) Be reliable… do not flake. Following through is the key to success. When a man calls you, call him back within 48 hours of his call. He is most likely calling you to ask you out. If you hesitate he will go onto the next girl. Men have more than one woman that they are dating so be the girl that he connects with first and most likely you will get Saturday night out of him�the number one position in his playbook.
10) Qualify the buyer. For every four questions a man asks you, ask him one, but ask questions in a light breezy way that would show you what type of character he is. For example: where do you see yourself in five years? The family man will say married, with kids and very happy. If he asks buyer questions of you, like: do you want to get married? Answer truthfully. You may ask him less informal ones in order to see where he stands on commitment issues. A good question is: at what age do you see yourself married? Or how long do you think you should date a person before you get engaged? A man generally does not lie when asked casually as he just met you and is not so invested in the relationship yet.
11) Do not date a man more than a year. If by nine months no talk of marriage has come up freely by this man you can safely assume he’s not the marrying kind. But do not fear just yet, let him know calmly about your time-table and don’t bring it up again. On the anniversary of the first year let him know the year has been fun but you don’t see eye to eye on the future with him. Then wish him well and leave. If he is your guy you can bet he won’t be gone for long and a ring is not too far behind�good men know good women are hard to come by.
12) Do not live with a man prior to marriage. It kills the romance and if the man lives rent free than, as they say, why should he buy the house? You may accept a ring and move in only if the wedding date is set, both families have met and wedding plans are in full swing.
image source : silvieandmaryl