- Apply nail varnish remover before doing your nails even if don‘t need to remove any old polish,
it prepares the nails by removing any grease so that your polish will last longer
- If you are having trouble achieving the perfect French Manicure try using a white nail pencil underneath
the nail tip instead of white polish you will find it‘s much easier
- Give your nail varnish plenty of time for each layer to dry to ensure a lasting finish. If you are likely to
get impatient waiting around opt for a quick drying formula like Lancome Vernis Instant Magnetic
- Always wipe the top of the nail varnish bottle with a cotton bud to get rid of any excess polish,
this will prevent the bottle from becoming glued shut
- Lots of beauty companies have nail polishes available with matching lip colour for whose seeking
a totally co-ordinated look, ask at your local beauty counter
- Remember it‘s much better to apply lots of thin coats of color rather that one thick one, it will dry quicker and last longer
- Try not to remove and reapply polish more than once or twice a week, as it will dry out your nails.
Choosing a remover with built in moisturisers will help limit the damage
- A hand massage will boost your circulation and encourage nail growth and is the perfect way to pamper yourself.