1. Use nothing but water based products on your face
Oily skin makes surpluses of oil, so using creams, this will aggravate the condition, as well as cause the formation of blackheads and acne. A good skin care tip is to keep the skin free of any make-up throughout the summer months. Use only moisturizer and a blush, as needed, on your face. The natural look will be improved by a dash of natural color lipstick and kohl to outline the eyes.
2. Moisturize your facial skin as frequently as you can – do not use soap or soap based products to wash your face. Do wash your face with plain water as often as you can, to remove dust and dirt build-up clogging the pores. Hydrating your skin keeps it healthier and happier. Remember the skin care tip, “a happy skin makes for a glowing skin; a glowing skin will stay a young skin for long”.
3. Always remove make-up at night. This skincare tip is critical. Never go to bed without removing cosmetics right, with cleansing milk. Those who do not wear make-up should still clean their face thoroughly before going to bed- this will prevent acne formation.
4. Use an astringent immediately after cleansing and exfoliating your face so that the pores of the face close to stop dust and pollution particles from clogged precious pores.
5. Maintain a strict facial beauty and care regime – it is important for oily skin that you follow a regular skin care routine. As a result of a more disciplined lifestyle and continuous care of the skin, you’ll look better than ever before.