1. Regularly walking, eating or working in a rushed way.
2. Regularly thinking and worrying about the past or future.
3. Frequent tension in the body (esp. neck, face, shoulders, back and chest, and stomach) which often goes unnoticed until one slows down, breaths deep and carefully surveys the body.
4. Feeling of the “weight of the world” on your shoulders.
5. Emotionally “on edge.”
6. Regular tiredness during the day.
7. Significant need for outside stimulation to feel good (coffee, sweeteners, food, sex, TV, alcohol, money, accomplishments, etc.)