Smokey eye makeup has now become a must for parties. Get the tricks right to make your peepers look smokey for the next party in town. Follow these tips to glam up your eyes.
- Apply a thin coat of eye primer first. It helps to make eye makeup last longer.
- Start from the eyelids, all the way up till under your eyebrow.
- Choose the lightest shade of eyeshadow and apply on eyelids.
- Then, move onto a darker shade. Work at the top of your lid.
- Use a finger to blend. Use dark eyeliner for the top lids. Blend it into the bottom lid for a smokey look.
- Finish the look with a voluminous mascara.