- Select skirts that are suitable to your age and your lifestyle.
- if you are a young girl you can carry off very short and junior styles, professionals and mature woman should avoid revealing too much thigh.
- Invest in well-cut skirts in good fabrics.
- A short skirt should look smart not cheap.
- Opt for very classic accessories and shoes to counter the trendy length of the skirt.
- Wear dark opaque tights, knee-length socks or leggings to add a style .
- Check out your rear view to be sure you are covered from all angles.
- Make sure the skirt fits smoothly on your hips and rear end.
- Pair short skirts with pointy patent leather flats. This will give a classy, well-dressed effect.
Try on different fabrics and cuts to see what works best with your figure.
Follow this simple guide as an easy way to keep your skin factor in check: If you are exposing skin below the waist (preferably below the thigh) leave something to be imagined when dressing your upper body. And vice versa: avoid wearing skirts cut above the mid-thigh or short shorts when showing off the assets of your upper body.