Seduction is a specialized form of persuasion that uses a man’s weaknesses to convince him to do something which he would otherwise not do. A woman in love with a married man needs all the arts of seduction to convince him to break his marriage vows. A woman who wants to steal a man away from his current partner needs great skill in these arts as well.
If you wish to seduce a man, you will be faced with the challenge of convincing him to do something that may be against his principles. Also, some married men may be bored with their se.x life and are looking for some excitement and if your a woman that can get their motors running well then the se.x can and should be amazing,
Offer him something that he cannot have in his marriage or something better.
1. Find out his likes and dislikes as it gonna be much harder then seducing a unmarred man. You need to make the man like you before you can make a move.
2. Hint at your target’s weak points. If he works too much, suggest that he is missing out on a lot of fun. If he is a party animal, suggest that he will never get a girl unless he makes money.
3. Get your confidence up. This can mean doing things such as getting a new haircut, new clothes, or just reminding yourself of your great qualities.
4. Use a seductive tone of voice. Not too nasal, not too high — throaty and soft is most appealing.
5. Wear clothing that is fashionable and shows almost everything but not too much. But don’t overdo the skin thing.
6. Learn to walk like a model: strong, confident, with a good swagger and with excellent posture.
7. Wait until you can tell he is interested. The signs may not be obvious, but sometimes you have to go out on a limb; remember, most men find attention from women quite flattering.
8. Be flirty with your target. Let him know that you’re interested, possibly by glancing or winking at him. When you talk to him, lean in and show some cleavage–even if you don’t have much. The point is to show that you’re happy with your body and you don’t mind that he gets a preview.
9. Get in close. Talk to him, and let him know you like him. Guys like to hear that they are wanted just as much as girls do. If he has a slim or medium build, say how strong he is. If he is not so smart, tell him how smart he is (at the right time). Say that it feels good when he holds you. Also, just listen to him.
10. Touch him, perhaps on the hand or wrist. This will subtly demonstrate that you are interested.
11. Offer him a massage to help break down physical barriers or say that you are sleepy and put your head on his shoulder. If he is shy, back off or leave the room for a while to let him get over his shyness and fantasize about where it could have gone from there.
12. Make eye contact with your target. The eyes are said to be windows to the soul, and you want to make sure he knows you’re trying to get inside his soul. When you are locked in a loving glance, talk about small stuff like the weather, the movie you just saw, or dinner and use short simple words. Talk only about the present moment.
13. Be a little mysterious. Try simple makeup, a scarf, shades, …
14. Don’t Talk Family First off, do not talk about family; either his or yours or even the off chance of a future family. This probably seems extreme considering you are dating this guy, but talking about what goes on in his home only reminds you that you will never be the ‘public woman’ he takes out. Allowing him to indulge about issues with his wife or kids makes him feel better, while you feel terrible about dating a married man. Your conversations should include current events, careers, and your relationship. Feel free to talk about your family and life in general but the most important advice on dating a married man is to make this your number one rule. Otherwise a bad situation becomes worse when you resent him for a family you knew about when you got involved with him. You also have to realize that no matter what happens in the future his family will always remain a constant in his life, so it is best not to start out resenting them in any manner.
15. Take a Long Weekend
When it comes to advice on dating a married man, time together is always a major issue. Because he already has other obligations, finding time for you is often not a top priority. Another rule that should be set at the beginning is that you get a weekend away once each month. You will begin to feel uncomfortable if you only meet up in hotel rooms or sleazy dark bars. A nice weekend away allows you to spend your time without fear and you can enjoy being a couple in public. Whether you let him in on your reasoning is up to you, but a weekend away should be non-negotiable.
Note : Most of the advice in the following column is not for making a guy fall in love with you, it’s for making a guy fall in lust with you.
If you pursue this relationship you will have no more powers of prediction about the future than you would have with an unmarried man. Anything could happen. This could be true love or you might find him irritating when you get to know him better. Perhaps he snores. Maybe he’ll tell his wife about you. He might even leave his wife for you. You might get more than you bargained for. They say there are two great tragedies in life: not getting what you want, and getting it.