f you like to treat complexion problems the natural way, I have these set of mixtures that could help resolved the problem.
1. Soak four almonds at night. Peel off the skin and grind the nuts into a paste. Add one and a half teaspoons of gram floue, one teaspoon of fresh raw milk and four drops of lime juice. Apply evenly on the dark spot. After 15 minutes gently massage the face until the dried mixture comes off. Then rinse with warm water and splash cold water to the face. This method will help lighten dark-complexioned skin.
2. You can also use fresh coconut water every morning. Massage the liquid in the area for 10 minutes for a fairer complexion.
3. Mix a teaspoon of gram flour with a pinch of turmeric powder, a few drops of lime juice, quarter teaspoon of olive oil and milk. Apply on face and leave for half an hour. Wash off with water. Constant practice of this is believed to improve the complexion.
4. Cut slices of raw potato and keep them in cold water for a few minutes. Then rub these slices over your face to make it fairer.
5. Reverse an empty milk sachet. Gently rub the creamy milk residue on your face, neck and forearms. After 10 minutes, wash off with warm water. This works as an excellent skin softener and whitener.
6. An effective treatment to clear complexion is a mixture of gram flour and cucumber juice rubbed over the face, neck and arms.
7. Mix sandalwood paste and turmeric powder with a few drops of lemon juice. Apply a thick coat on the face and wash off after half an hour. This will enhance your complexion.
8. A paste made of sandalwood and rose water may be applied everyday.
9. Cucumber juice is considered to be an excellent whitener.
10. Gently massage coconut water all over the face and neck to lighten your skin.
11. Make a paste of almonds and rose water and apply on face. Wash off after 10 minutes.
12. Coconut milk and cucumber juice in equal quantities make your skin fairer.
13. Deseed and mash grapes. Apply liberally over the face and skin. Wash off after 15 minutes.
14. Combine together equal quantities of salt and baby oil. Rub gently on face to slough away rough, dull, skin.
15. Boil neem leaves in water and allow to steep before washing your face with it for a better complexion.
16. Apply undiluted orange juice with a cotton pad all over the face and neck. Wash off after 15 minutes.
17. Ass nutmeg powder to icy cold water and splash your face with it to get your complexion glowing.]
18. Rub honey on your face, wash it off after 10 minutes. Things brings back the glow on your face.