Sometimes I feel that Cannes is not just a film festival but a real life fairytale because all the actresses and models appearing there look no less than a fairy or the world’s largest fashion week as we witness the best designs of all the talented designers around the world, call it whatever but Cannes Film Festival is always an eye pleasing event.
So, without much prorogation let’s begin today’s list of best dressed:-
1) The first position on our list is bagged by the spectacular model Elsa hosk, she wore a yellow color gown with crystal chain on bodice by the designer Ralph and Rasso & looked mesmerising.
2) Second beauty who impressed us by wearing a designer Tony Ward gown in color black is Tunisian actress Dorra Zarrouk, she wore this gown in the Chopard party & everything was amazing about her look from her hair to makeup to jewelry, everything was up to the mark.
3) Bewitching, elegant and effortless are the words which describe the next look on our list i.e. Isabella Khair Hadid, she wore a dusky pink satin gown by the designer Dior from head to toe and taught us how to look best with minimalist way.
4) The fourth spot is grabbed by the Chinese beauty Fan Bing Bing, the ruffles ruffled details on her shoulder is the we can’t take our eyes off, she adorned the satin gown by the designer Alexis Mabille.
5) We saved the best for the last and she is none other than Deepika Padukone who dazzled the red carpet once again in a beautiful fuscia pink ruffled detailed gown in mullet cut by the Ashi Studio, her candid shots are a thing to die for.
The designs and beauty at the Cannes Film Festival are waning our patience levels day by day by adding the alluring quotient, we can’t wait to see the next best dressed & for now…..Be Fashionable….!!!