Not just your face but even your hands say it loud when you need to get that perfect impression in a board meeting or on a special person. Your perfectly manicured nails look good and say it loud about how well you maintain yourself. However, nail care is essential for both men and women and few tips that will help you get that perfect nails sitting at home. So, say good bye to expensive salons and French manicurists.
Everyone wants nails to be proud of so if yours are less than perfect here are a few quick tips to get them in great condition in no time. Stunning nails
- Apply nail varnish remover before doing your nails even if don�t need to remove any old polish, it prepares the nails by removing any grease so that your polish will last longer
- If you are having trouble achieving the perfect French Manicure try using a white nail pencil underneath the nail tip instead of white polish you�ll find it�s much easier
- Give your nail varnish plenty of time for each layer to dry to ensure a lasting finish. If you are likely to get impatient waiting around opt for a quick drying formula like Lancome Vernis Instant Magnetic or L’Oreal Jet Set
- Always wipe the top of the nail varnish bottle with a cotton bud to get rid of any excess polish, this will prevent the bottle from becoming glued shut
- Lots of beauty companies have nail polishes available with matching lip colour for whose seeking a totally co-ordinated look, ask at your local beauty counter
- Remember it’s much better to apply lots of thin coats of colour rather that one thick one, it will dry quicker and last longer
- Try not to remove and reapply polish more than once or twice a week, as it will dry out your nails. Choosing a remover with built in moisturisers will help limit the damage
- A hand massage will boost your circulation and encourage nail growth and is the perfect way to pamper yourself.
Nail Care Tips
1. Wear Gloves while washing dishes or working in detergent-based liquids.
2. Avoid harsh metal files.
3. Use a quality hand and nail lotion to protect and moisturize. Dry nails tend to crack and split.
4. Avoid clipping your nails. Instead, file them at a 45 degree angle.
5. The best time to file nails is immediately after a bath. Nails are much softer then.
6. Never file feed into the corners of your fingers. Do it from corner to the centre.
7. Always allow your polish to dry thoroughly for several minutes before you apply the next coat.