Every wife first starts to suspect that her husband is cheating on her through a hunch and feeling. Unfortunately, you can't just go and accuse him of cheating based on a hunch. You need good proof. You can get that proof by watching some of the signs that he gives off. In this article were going to take a look at five signs that indicate your husband may be cheating on you.
- As your husband stopped wearing his wedding ring? This is a common sign that he is cheating. When questioned he may reply that he has simply forgot to put on or has misplaced it. If your husband has always worn his wedding ring, there is more than likely something else going on.
- Deleting text messages, emails, and phone records no matter what the excuse. When you go to pick up his phone he grabs it first and by the time you get it everything is empty (same goes for his laptop).Odd times for telephone calls, alot of unknown numbers and him rushing to answer every call is a definite clue. Suddenly their friends are people you don’t know and you never get to meet. When you ask who they are talking to they say wrong number or it was for work. If so, be wary he may not be talking to who he says and those unknown numbers are very suspicious.
- Has your husband suddenly became more aware of his looks? Is he worrying about little things, such as whether his tie is fixed straight? Or maybe the way his hair looks bugs him and suddenly this is a big deal to him. This is an important clue, especially if he was one big mess before.
- He Carries Condoms: You might be surprised to find that your husband is carrying condoms on him. He will do it if he thinks you won't find them. This is only a problem if you are on the pill or haven't been using condoms. Yet this is a sure sign if there ever was one. You may just want to take a peek into his wallet sometime, Stops Having Sex With You: This one should be obvious, but it might not hit you right off the bat. Sometimes you might not realize that you haven't had sex after a month has gone by. Has he tried to have sex with you? Have you tried to initiate sex during this time? This is something that you need to keep in mind.
- Less Comfortable Around You: Have you noticed any change in your husbands behavior around you? Often a cheating husband may not want you to touch him, talk about intimate details, or respond poorly to questions of his behavior. If you your husband seems to be nervous around you then he may be cheating on you.